- Higher Precision and Excellent Performance Z axis utilise linear guide rail structure, which can achieve steadier motion and greatly enhanced moving accuracy to reduce the layer lines on the 3D printed model and make the surface much smoother. The set screws of the build plate are now upgraded to larger anti-slip hexagon socket screws, which have a more stable levelling result. CNC turning CD pattern on the build plate provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models.
- Refreshing and Safer Experience Mars Pro comes with a silicone rubber seal that can be put on the cover to prevent the resin odour from leaking and keep them inside the cover. Built-in activated carbon can absorb and filter the resin odour before they are ventilated throughout the cooling fan, which gives you a refreshing and safer user experience
- Lighter, Larger and Easier Remodelled resin vat made of aluminium alloy is now 100gram lighter yet 100ml larger in capacity. The USB port is relocated to the front for your convenience of connectivity. Mars Pro uses a new user interface with a dark theme and a simple design.
- Quality Prints and Consistent Success Matrix light source consists of 28 50Watt UV LED lights that have uniform light emission, ensuring superior printing results, a more accurate printing size, and saves your time by 25% in layer exposure time. Mars Pro is the first resin-based 3D printer to use the sliced file of .ctb format, which reduces the file size by an average of 90% compared to .cbddlp format and significantly increased the printing success rate when printing bigger models.
- Warranty and Privilege We provide a 1-year warranty on the whole printer and 6-month warranty for the 2K LCD (FEP film is excluded). Parts and replacements will be shipped from the overseas warehouse to offer you quality and fast customer service. Mars Pro also comes with a Myminifactory Membership Card, which gives you a privilege to millions of created 3D objects to start your first printing on Mars Pro.
Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
Slicer Software: Chitu Box
Technology: LCD UV Photo curing
Light source: UV Integrated LED lights(wavelength 405nm)
XY Resolution: 0.047mm(2560*1440)
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.2mm
Printing Speed: 22.5mm/h
Power Requirements: 110-220V 50/60Hz 12V6A 72W
Printer Dimensions: 7.87in(L) x 7.87in(W) x 16.14in(H) 20cm(L) x 20cm(W) x 15cm(H)
Build Volume: 4.53in(L) x 2.56in(W) x 5.9in(H) 11.5cm(L) x 6.5cm(W) x 15cm(H)
Finish Kit includes:
Mars Pro 3D Printer x 1
Build Platform x 1
Resin Tank x 1
U Disk(2 GB) x 1
Mask x 2
Glove x 3
Metal Scraper x 1
Plastic Scraper x 1
User Instruction x 1
Funnel x 10
Measuring Cup x 1
Backup Screws x 1
UL Adapter 60W x 1
Tool Kit x 1