Elegoo Mercury Plus Wash and Cure Reconditioned
Earn 72 loyalty points, worth £0.72, with this purchase.
Note: this is a reconditioned machine and not a brand new machine. It might arrive with unmatched packaging, and some marks and scratches on it. these will not affect operation or performance. The Tank and Lid more than likely will arrive with residue from previous use, although we strive to clean everything before we send it out, due to some chemicals or resins this becomes very difficult to do thoroughly.
- 【Dual Function】Wash and Cure 2 in 1 design makes washing and curing for 3D printed models reallized in one machine. The operating process is now more efficiency with less effort to meet your different needs.
- 【Fexible Washing Mode】The models can be placed in the cleaning basket to clearn separately, or mount the build plate with models on it and wash them together, which can avoid direct contact to uncured resin. The height of the platform bracket can be adjusted to fit the liquid level in the bucket.
- 【Intelligent Curing Control】Built-in 8pcs 385nm plus 8pcs 405nm UV curing lamp beads, work together with the 360-degree rotating curing turntable, which can cure the models evenly. 0.96 inch TFT LCD screen can visually display the set time and the remaining time. With automatic protection, picking up the cover in the operating state will suspend operation and emit a beeping sound. The cover can block 99.95% of ultraviolet rays to protect your vision.
- 【Ideal Compatity 】Compatible with most of the LCD/DLP/SLA 3D printers like ELEGOO Mars, Mars Pro, Mars C, photon, photon s on the market, which provides you an ideal support for your 3D resin prints.
- 【Special Notes 】The washing function is not quite suitable for 3D models printed with water washable resin, which is better to be wahed with running water.
Wash and Cure 2 in 1 design makes washing and curing for 3D printed models realized in one machine. The operating process is now more efficiency with less effort to meet your different needs.
- After the model is printed, please clean and blow-dry the model before putting it into the machine.
- If the model become yellow after curing, please reduce the curing time. Over curing will lead to a yellowish model.
- Recommended ambient temperature is 0-40 degrees, and the ambient humidity temperature is 20%-50%.
- Please do not use it for more than 40 minutes at a time to avoid overheating
- Cure Time: If model diameter less than 30 mm, the curing time is recommended to be 2 minutes. If the surface structure of the model is complex, it is recommended to increase the curing time properly.
- Special Notes: The washing function is not quite suitable for 3D models printed with water washable resin, which is better to be washed with running water.