Note: this is a reconditioned 3D printer and not a brand new 3D printer. It might arrive with unmatched packaging, and some marks and scratches on it. these will not affect operation or performance.
We have 3 Grades of condition of 3D printer, and their prices reflect this. The will all come tested and working with Power supply, Lid, build Plate, vat and a usable FEP attached, unless specified. we strive to make all printers Grade A, but sometimes its not possible.
Grade A - Printer is "As New" Condition. New LCD Screen and FEP Sheet or VAT. Build plate in good condition possibly with some minor marks from use, and minor marks on the UV Lid and printer itself. Tools and a USB in the box.
Grade B - Printer in "Used" condition. Minor Marks on LCD Screen, FEP and build plate, that should not affect operation, marks on lid and printer. No Tools or USB Included as standard, but may be in the box.
Grade C - Printer in "Very Used" condition. Marks on the screen and Build Plate. Lid and Printer case has signs of heavy use. No FEP on the VAT (But VAT included) no tools or USB included.
- Faster printing speed: Saturn 3D printer comes with an 8.9inch 4K Monochrome LCD with an HD resolution of 3840 x 2400, reducing the layer printing time to 1.5s-2s, which is 60% faster than Mars Pro yet still delivers outstanding printing results.
- Larger build volume: Saturn has a large printing volume of 192*120*200mm/7.55in*4.72in*7.87in, and you can print multiple full-sized models at the same time, which can dramatically improve your productivity.
- Higher precision and easier printing: Z-axis utilises a double linear guide way structure, which can achieve steadier motion and greatly enhanced moving accuracy. With the Ethernet port on the back and 4GB built-in data disk, Saturn now supports file transfer through your local area network, which is very handy for fast printing.
- Quality Prints and Consistent Success: Matrix light source consists of 54 UV LED lights with uniform light emission, ensuring superior print results and a more accurate printing size. The set screws on the build plate assure long lasting levelling, no need for frequent calibration, and the sandblasted surface provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models.
- Warranty and Privilege: Elegoo provide a 1-year warranty on the whole printer (4K LCD, FEP film, and tool kit excluded). Replacement parts will be shipped from the overseas warehouse to offer you quality and fast customer service. Saturn also comes with a Myminifactory Membership Card, which gives you the privilege to millions of created 3D objects.
Operation: 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
Slicer Software: Chitubox
Technology: LCD UV Photocuring
Lightsource: UV Integrated LED lights (wavelength 405nm)
XY Resolution: 0.05mm(3840?2400)
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125mm
Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.15mm
Printing Speed: 30mm/h
Power Requirements: 110-220V 24V5A 120W
Printer Dimensions: 11.02in (L) * 9.44in (W) * 17.55in (H) 28cm(L) * 24cm (W) * 44.6cm (H)
Build Volume: 7.55in (L) * 4.72in (W) * 7.87in (H) 192mm (L) * 120mm (W) * 200mm (H)
What's in the box:
Saturn 3D Printer x 1
Build Platform x 1
Resin Tank x 1
Power Supply x 1
FEP Sheet x 1