1) Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
2) Be sure to insert the free end of the PLA filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
3) If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.
Why can't the filaments stick to the hotbed easy?
1) Check the temperature setting before printing. Check Filament guidelines from the manufacturer
2) Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to apply PVA glue;
3) If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;