- ABS-Like Resin Similar to ABS. High Hardness 75-81D. High Toughness. High Impact Strength. Excellent Mechanical Properties. Wear Resistance. Suitable for Printing Various Models, Shells and Industrial Engineering Parts with Higher Requirements for Rigidity.
- High Precision and Low Shrinkage eSUN ABS-Like Resin contains methacrylate Monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish and clear detail.
- Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
- Professional LCD Molding Resin Specially designed for LED light source. eSUN ABS-Like Resin is compatible for most of LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with automobiles, medical equipment, electronic products, building models and industrial parts.
- Safe and Secure Packaging Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
What is Hard Tough ABS-Like Resin?
- eSUN Hard Tough ABS-Like Resin is a kind of polyurethane acrylate resin, it has the characteristics of high hardness, high toughness, high impact strength, wear resistance and high mechanical properties.
Specifications of Hard Tough ABS-Like Resin:
- Net Weight: 500g & 1000g (Two Capacities)
- Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
- 4 Available Colors: Grey, Black, White, Blue
Recommended Printing Parameter:
- Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
- Normal Exposure Time: 6s
- Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-8
- Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actural print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
Mechanical properties such as hardness, toughness, stretching and bending are excellent and well-balanced.
- High Hardness ensures that the printed model has a certain degree of wear resistance, scratch resistance and deformation resistance.
- High Toughness ensures that the printed model has a certain degree of ductility, not easy to break, and can withstand short-term stress and tension.
- Industrial Parts and accessories: shape verification models such as tires, gears, meet high toughness and high strength requirements.
- Animation Figure Model: meet high-precision requirements, not easy to crack.
- Assembly Model: product shell assembly, meeting high toughness and high hardness requirements.
- Tool Printing: structural verification models such as wrenches and accessories.