1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by 3D Print Monkey/CRM CAD Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable or consumable (e.g. Resin, Filament, FEP Sheets) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (Protective Gloves or masks), opened electronic components, sale/clearance products, or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. LCD Screens are classed as consumable item. If purchased incorrectly it must be returned in its original packaging, without having any traces of being used or opened, within 14 days of receipt. Please ensure that the items are securely packaged in order to prevent any transport damage from occurring. If the LCD screen has been opened and found to be faulty from testing please contact 3D Print Monkey as soon as you can to minimise issues arising to making a claim for refund or replacement. We recommend that you test the LCD screen before installing it into your 3D Printer, this is to ensure it works correctly. If you fully install the screen before testing and find the screen is faulty, the potential to damage the screen when removing it is high. Damaged or used LCD Screens can not be returned for refund or replacement, as we can not test or prove these was faulty on receipt. if it is faulty on receipt contact 3D Print Monkey and return the screen for further testing.
5. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
6. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made, an up to 20% restocking fee may apply to cover unavoidable costs of receiving. checking and returning goods back to stock goods. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
7. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. You then have 14 days to return the goods from the date of agreement of returning goods. Goods returned outside this 14 day window will be subject to the online store's discretion.
8. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
9. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
10. Once your return is received, inspected and tested (up to 14 working days) we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and give you a store credit up to the value of the original purchase minus any deductions (restocking fee, etc). Crediting your original method of payment will only be made for products deemed as faulty, this will be processed by the Online's Store within 14 working days after contacting you. The payment gateway, your Bank/Building society or Credit Card supplier may take longer to process the refund.
11. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
12. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
13. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
14. Refurbished/used items. These have a 3 month limited Warranty, and some parts are not covered by any warranty or guarantee given or implied by 3D Print Monkey. It is the customers responsibility to make sure they understand that a item marked as used or Refurbished is not a brand new item, but a used item Refurbished, and it should not be expected to arrive as a brand new unit. Some marks, or signs of use on the packaging and or unit may be visible. The expected life of some parts may be reduced or limited due to wear and tear on the item.
Parts not covered are not limited to items classed as Consumables. FEP sheet, LCD screen (except for total failure within 30 days of receipt of 3D Printer) bolts/fixings for the Resin tank or build plate, build plate for scratches/signs of use, UV lid for marks, scratches etc, and tools/USB if supplied.
Our Return Address
3D Print Monkey
Unit 3716 Access Self Storage