- Highlight Shiny Silk Colour PLA Nice shiny silk glossy smooth appearance, perfect for arts, crafts, DIY, many different 3D print projects, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish
- Popular Silk Shinning Colours Smooth&Silk-Like Feel - silky shinny surface with silk lustre, giving smooth, pearly and unique touch. The finished 3D printed Items with beautiful silk shiny performance. no polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish. SUNLU silk PLA filament brings arts & crafts and 3D projects smooth shiny silk-like surface which definitely gives an eye-popping result!
- 1.75mm High Precision +/- 0.02mm Tolerance 1.75mm PLA+ 3D filament(Tolerance Level : ? 0.02mm). Full 1KG 3d printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance , approximately 325m of filament on each spool ease of use, minimal warping, no clogging, no bubbles. Increase your 3d printing objects delicacy.
- Good Layer Adhesion and No Plugging 3D Printing Material Better flow of SUNLU no jamming premium 1.75mm PLA+ filament. It has consistent diameter & roundness, less stringing and warping, strong layer adhesion. Article-free and impurity-free. No impurities, no clogged. Recommend nozzle temp print temp.: 200-230, platform temp 60-80(glue is required if you want better print effect).
- High Compatibility &100% Environmental Material Compatible with 99% FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A, 3D PEN(3doodler pen). Environmental protection, made from starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources.
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament
SUNLU PLA Filament is are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, with no odor during the printing.
It is suitable for fast printing and printing large-sized models, printed products have flat and smooth surfaces.
Why can't the filaments stick to the hotbed easy?
1). Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filament temperature about 190-220;
2). Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to apply PVA glue;
3). If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
1).Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
2).Be sure to insert the free end of the PLA filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
3). If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.
MATERIAL: PLA Silk