- eSUN Castable Resin for Jewelry 1kg-Green Specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality.Compatible with most LCD printers using 405nm wavelength light. Castable resin for jewelry has a high wax content. Casting temperature is between 730-780 Celsius.
- It is quite unique compared to many other 3D Resins And is specially made to disintegrate into nothing when burnt, leaving no ash or leftover chemicals. This makes it ideal for lost-wax casting, and caters to the ever-common needs of jewelry Makers who need to create scale-perfect models of rings and other accessories - made to exact size to fit precious gemstones and other decorative extras.
- Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Low viscosity make it easy to separate the cured resin from the uncured one, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
- A specialised polymer for jewellers is that it has been specially made to offer low shrinkage compared to other 3D Resins while also offering a low level of hardness. the low hardness rating means that this resin, once printed, can be ground down and chiselled away with relative ease, and without parts snapping off unexpectedly.
- Safe and Secure Packaging Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened aluminium bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
What is Castable Jewelry Resin?
- eSUN Castable Jewelry Resin is high detail resin for Jewellery lost was casting
Specifications of High Castable jewelry
- Net Weight: 1000g
- Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
- 1 Available Colour: Green
Recommended Printing Parameter:
- Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
- Normal Exposure Time: 4.5-5s
- Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-5
- Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actual print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.