Be the first to review this product.
eSUN eResin-PLA Black 3D Printer resin 405nm 1000ml/1L
- Plant-based Pro Resin Environmentally Friendly PLA and Synthesized by Lactic Acid Extracted from Corn. Good Biocompatibility. Lower Odor and Irritation. Non-toxic and Safe to Use. Hardness 78-80D. High Toughness. Excellent Mechanical Properties.
- Ultra Precision and Low Shrinkage eSUN Plant-based Pro Resin solves the incompatibility problem of Monochrome Screen 3D Printers when printing large-size models, which ensures print model's detail clearly display, delicate and smooth finish.
- Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile UV resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming.
- High Compatibility Specially designed for Monochrome Screen 3D Printers, high printing precision, no residual impurities and films, also compatible with most of Color Screen 3D Printers. Widely used in animation, dental molds, art &craft and functional parts.
- Safe and Secure Packaging Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
What is Plant-based Pro Resin (eResin-PLA Pro) ?
- When ordinary color screen photopolymer resin prints large-sized models by Monochrome Screen 3D Printer in market, there will be some problems such as residues and films.
- eSUN Plant-based Pro Resin is improved and upgraded based on ordinary Plant-based Resin, it solves the incompatibility problem of Monochrome Screen 3D Printer. Also compatible with most of Color Screen 3D Printers.
Specifications of Plant-based Pro Resin:
- Net Weight: 500g & 1000g (Two Capacities)
- Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator & PLA
- 4 Available Colors: Grey, Black, White, Beige
Recommended Printing Parameter:
- Normal Exposure Time: 13-14s (AnyCubic Photon, Nova Bene 1), 6-7s (eSUN LCD 3.0, Nova Bene 4, Wanhao D7), 2-4s (eSUN LCD 13.3, Phrozen Sonic Mini 2K)
- Bottom Exposure Time: 60s (AnyCubic Photon, Nova Bene 1), 60s (eSUN LCD 3.0, Nova Bene 4, Wanhao D7), 30s (eSUN LCD 13.3, Phrozen Sonic Mini 2K)
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-5
- Lifting Distance: 5-6mm or More for 5.5 & 6 Inch 3D Printers; 8-12mm or More for 8.9 & 13.3 Inch 3D Printers
- Lifting Speed (mm?min-1): 90-150 (AnyCubic Photon, Nova Bene 1), 90-120 (eSUN LCD 3.0, Nova Bene 4, Wanhao D7), 50-90 (eSUN LCD 13.3, Phrozen Sonic Mini 2K)
- Descending Speed(mm?min-1): 150-200
MATERIAL: Bio PLA