0 Reviews raiting starraiting starraiting starraiting starraiting star
Be the first to review this product.
eSUN Standard Skin 3D Printer resin 405nm 1000ml/1L
- High Precision and Low Shrinkage General Purpose Standard Resin contains methacrylate Monomers as to reduce volume shrinkage during the photocuring process, which ensures the high precision of the printed model with smooth finish and clear detail.
- Fast Curing and Excellent Fluidity 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity and great stability, it can improve print speed and enhance the printing efficiency of LCD machines as much as possible.
- Rigid and Tough Material Photopolymer Resin has good combination of hardness and toughness, strong adhesion of the model and easy to detach after forming. With high quality pigments and photoinitiators, the printed models have very pure and stunning color.
- Wide Application Specially designed for LED light source to achieve better printing quality. eSUN Standard Resin is compatible for most of LCD 3D printers for fast prototyping with art &craft, home decoration, toys, garden tools and jewelry making.
- Safe and Secure Packaging Net Weight: 1000g. Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
What is Photopolymer Resin?
- eSUN photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light.
- In the case of 3D printing, these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin.
Specifications of General Purpose Standard Resin:
- Net Weight: 500g & 1000g (Two Capacities)
- Material: Resin Monomer & Photo Initiator
- 11 Available Colors: Grey, Black, White, Transparent, Red, Beige, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Green, Light Blue
Recommended Printing Parameter:
- Bottom Exposure Time: 20-30s
- Normal Exposure Time: 4.5-5s
- Print Thickness: 0.025-0.05mm
- Number of Bottom Layers: 3-5
- Warm Tips: The above are the exposure parameters on the LCD3.0 machine. Actural print parameter is based on the 3D printer model you use.
Earn 35Reward points