- Tangle Free & No Plugging Better flow of SUNLU no plugging premium 1.75mm PETG filament. It has consistent diameter & roundness, less stringing and warping, strong layer adhesion. Article-free and impurity-free.
- High Precision +/- 0.02mm Tolerance 1.75mm PETG 3D filament(Tolerance Level : ? 0.02mm). Full 1KG 3d printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance , approximately 325 m of filament on each spool ease of use, minimal warping, no clogging, no bubbles. Increase your 3d printing objects delicacy.
- Rigid, Tough, High Performance 3D Printing Material 3d filament PETG 1.75 is a rigid, tough, high performance material, offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss. It's about as stiff as PLA. and is highly resistant to temperatures at above 60?C(140?F).
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature PETG 3d filament suggest printing temperature is 220-250?C - Base Plate Temperature: 70-80?C if no glue applied.
- 99% FDM 3D Printer High Compatibility Compatible with 99% FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A.
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament
SUNLU PLA Filament is are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, with no odor during the printing.
It is suitable for fast printing and printing large-sized models, printed products have flat and smooth surfaces.
Why can't the filaments stick to the hotbed easy?
1). Check the temperature setting before printing, PETG filament temperature about 220-250;
2). Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to apply PVA glue;
3). If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
1).Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
2).Be sure to insert the free end of the PETG filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
3). If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.
Diameter Format: 1.75mm
Print Temp: 220-250
Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
Platform Temp: Depends on the platform: No need or 60-80
Packing Size: 209*209*73mm
Tensile Strength: 8-14KGF
Melt Flow Rate: 6-11g/10min(220,2.16kg)
Certificate: RoHS, Reach
Compatible for SUNLU/Creality/Anycubic. Fit most of FDM Printer