Be the first to review this product.
SUNLU PLA+ black Filament 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1kg
Mix and match any 10 SUNLU PLA+ 1kg Rolls that are part of the deal
- Toughness plus = SUNLU PLA plus, Say No to Brittle SUNLU PLA plus no as brittle as normal PLA. Better toughness, brighter color, higher strengthlower shrinkage, lower warping; SUNLU PLA plus filament more easier to print, and odorless, making good print results.
- 1.75mm 1KG Pack Vacuum Pack PLA + Filament 1kg spool 1.75mm filament PLA in vacuum packing. SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- Good Layer Adhesion and No Plugging 3D Printing Material Better flow of SUNLU no plugging premium 1.75mm PLA+ filament. It has consistent diameter & roundness, less stringing and warping, strong layer adhesion. Article-free and impurity-free. No impurities, no clogged.
- High Precision +/- 0.02mm Tolerance 1.75mm PLA+ 3D filament(Tolerance Level : ? 0.02mm). Full 1KG 3d printer filament reel, perfect roundness and very tight diameter tolerance , approximately 325m of filament on each spool ease of use, minimal warping, no clogging, no bubbles. Increase your 3d printing objects delicacy.
- High Compatiblity &100% Enviromental Material Compatible with 99% FDM 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, Delta, Mbot, Type A, 3D PEN(3doodler pen). Environmental protection, made from starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources.
SUNLU PLA+ 3D Printer Filament
SUNLU PLA#= Filament is are made of premium PLA+ material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, with no odor during the printing.
It is suitable for fast printing and printing large-sized models, printed products have flat and smooth surfaces.
Why can't the filaments stick to the hotbed easy?
1). Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filament temperature about 190-220;
2). Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to apply PVA glue;
3). If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
1).Please make 3D printer filament is to be stored in a sealed bag or box after each print to prevent moisture.
2).Be sure to insert the free end of the PLA filament into the holes to avoid being tangled for next time use.
3). If there is no print plan within a few days, retract the filament to protect the printer nozzle.